Monday, December 9, 2013

Harley Davidson Ultima Restoration

For those of you who were concerned that BoTheWelder is a one trick pony, allow me to present to you his latest accomplishment, the restoration of this amazing Harley Davidson.

UPDATE - As of July 31, 2015, this build is done. Check out this video of the bike being lit up.

Regular readers will already know that I'm a huge fan of Bo's work, and this bike does not fail to impress. I functioned purely in an advisory capacity on this project, though I guess I did provide some much needed capital and a place to work. But this baby is all Bo. We purchased this bike from a seller in Riverside. While I would never say that the bike was in "sad" shape, it certainly needed some love. The original paint job was pretty nasty, and much of the chrome was faded or in need of repair. The electrical system was also pretty fried, and the gas tank had some interior troubles. Bo took care of all of these issues, and here it stands in its current glory.


If you're new to my blog, please be sure to check out the latest episode of my Batmobile build blog, The Rise of The MattMobile.

No comments: