Friday, May 25, 2012

First Sponsor To The MattMobile Project

I'm really pleased to announce that the MattMobile project now has its first official sponsor! Energy Suspension, in San Clemente California, will be providing bushings and engine mounts for the car. Please stroll over to their website to check out all of their products.

http://energysuspension.com/

I have put up a swanky new banner in my garage to proudly fly the Energy Suspension colors, and look forward to providing feedback on how their products work in the car.

Here's their bushings loaded into some recently stripped and painted arms.

And here's a close up. I don't really know much about bushings, but I do know that the ones in the caprice were rubber, whereas these are polyurethane. I'm not really sure what the difference will be in terms of handling or longevity but we shall see.

No comments: