Tuesday, May 15, 2012

700th Blog Post!

I reached another little milestone today, and wanted to commemorate the occasion.

This is my 700th post to my Project Workbench Blog.

The last month has seen the blog really take off in popularity, with my all time views going from 30,000 (which took me a few years to get) to almost 42,000, which took an additional 45 days to get. I owe a huge "thank you" to all of the people who have been reading my blog, providing feedback, and getting a kick out of it.

Obviously, the MattMobile build has been taking center stage as of late, and I'm happy to report that things are moving along very nicely. I'm still a little bit behind in video updates on the project, but I'll get around to it eventually.

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to the next 100 posts, and the next 100 after that.

No comments: