Thursday, August 11, 2011

Glass Is Gone.

Today was a very interesting learning experience for me. The punchline is this: if you pay a professional money to do something, they will probably get it done a lot faster than you could if you did it yourself.

Now granted, half the fun of this project is doing it myself, but I think I need to be more open minded to hiring someone to do something that might be overly problematic.

A glass removal guy came over and LITERALLY in five minutes had both the front and rear glass out. He didn't even crack the rear glass. Had I called him earlier, there would probably not be a single shard of glass on the garage floor. Food for thought, that's for sure.





With the glass out of the way, I can start in with the reciprocating saw and really pull the car apart now. yay!

No comments: