Friday, April 29, 2011

Haynes Repair Manual Ordered

I did a little digging around on Amazon, and FINALLY remembered the brand name of the book I was looking for. It's a Haynes Repair Manual. I had one of these for my first car, a Chevy Malibu, and it was just invaluable. It includes tear-down diagrams of every single part of the entire car. I believe this will be very helpful when it comes to pulling the car apart, and putting it back together again.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1563922495

One of the things I'm going to try to be consistent on with this project for the next couple of months, at least until I can actually start the tear down, is to do at least ONE THING per day to keep the project moving. Even if it's just researching some details, or finding some tool or component I need for the build. I think this technique will help keep me focused, and on track.

I've done this same thing with varying degrees of success on other projects, so I guess time will tell as to how well it works on this one.

No comments: