Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Briefs Pattern To The Screener

Based on some photos I looked at recently, I decided to redraw the diamond pattern that is found on the briefs. It only took a few minutes, now that I've got the technique down.

I had a conversation with a friend of mine in Las Vegas who does all kinds of printed Tees and got some insight into what I need to do to move forward. He has contacted his screen maker, and got me a price on burning a screen for me. The idea here is that I send over my artwork, he burns it onto a screen, then sends the screen to me.

I want to own the acutal printing process because I figure it will take some experimentation to get it right. I sent the artwork off to him today. I am unsure if the dude will be able to make a screen big enough to hold the artwork. That is still pending.

I know that large screens are available, I'm just not sure if this guy has the means and materials to make it happen. Time will tell.

No comments: